Semi-automatic angle welder Profi Packer® SCW 5844 A
Our practical semi-automatic angle welder Profi Packer® SCW 5844 A for low and medium capacity requirements.
The semi-automatic system is highly suited for film packaging single products or multi-packaging in semi-tube films and is easy to use.
The high quality Sealing-System provide heat to wire at exact efficient dose and keep the wire temperature constant.
This increase the sealing quality, process accuracy and life-span by stabilized heat control.
Our angle sealing machines are available with a sealing bar driven by a motor. Here the sealing bar cycles automatically in a predefined time.
When the automatic mode is deactivated and the machine is operating in free mode, the sealing bar is triggered by a button. The sensor detects any obstacle and stops the cycle automatically for safety.
The advantages of semi-automatic angle welder SCW 5844
- A motorised closing of the welding frame (no compressed air).
- Discharge belt height can be adjusted with respect to varying product height
- Discharge belt working time can be adjusted in accordance to varying product length
- Power of sealing wire can be adjusted in accordance to varying film thicknesses
- Speed, heat and time parameters can be easily adjusted via digital control panel
- Modern, very simple LCD operating display.
- Fixed welding band, therefore very low wear with long service life.
- Extremely easy to operate via a modern, central operating display.
- Our systems are produced by robust steel frame design with the highest quality components.
- Modern microprocessor control.
- Triggering of the welding cycle via the hand or foot switch
- Easy height adjustment using a hand crank for a centred weld
- ISO 9001 manufacturing
More features and advantages
Heat, time and speed parameters can be easily adjusted via digital control panel.
Various language options are available in digital control panel.
Detailed technical menu is available in digital control panel.
Depending on the requirements, one can operate with or without the shrinking tunnel. The shrinking tunnel is provided separately. The Discharge belt height can be adjusted with respect to varying product height. So as a standard, the systems included an integrated, height-adjustable conveyor belt.
Depending on the requirements, one can operate with or without the shrinking tunnel. The shrinking tunnel is provided separately.
A motor closes the welding frame. With our system model 14065A closing can be done pneumatically, by hand or foot switch (standard fitting).
Highest quality from your global system provider for packaging machines and films
Packaging machines, support and spare parts at the highest level, reliable and experienced since 1987. Your reliable partner for packaging systems – worldwide.
Our own machine production guarantees consistently high quality and reliability, high capacity in single and multiple shift operation. Our service technicians with over 10 years of experience commission your machines and train your personnel as well as provide excellent support based on their high level of expertise. A complete spare parts warehouse and quick availability of spare parts lines guarantee you a high degree of production.