Special properties of the machine:
- Air cooling of the welding system, for immediate cooling of the welding band after the welding process has been completed.
- Standard bar chain conveyor with 25 mm bar spacing.
- Fixed welding band, therefore very low wear with long service life.
- High quality, high performance shrink tunnel for perfect shrinking results.
- Under-air shrink tunnel (SCK 5844 Pro model only) leads to an unprecedented shrink result in this machine class.
- Product table and film roll holder can be adjusted together.
- Modern, very simple LCD operating display.
- Adjustment options: Welding and heating temperature, cooling time, automatic cycle.
- Modern microprocessor control.
- Modular component design, hence especially easy to service repairs
- Robust steel frame design with the highest quality components.
- Energy saving, very low energy consumption.
- Easy height adjustment for a centred weld using a hand crank.
- Fan regulation via an inverter
- Tunnel speed via an inverter
- Standard wastebasket
- Triggering of the welding cycle via the hand or foot switch
- ISO 9001 manufacturing
Profi-Packer® SCK 5844 A, motorised closing of the welding frame
Profi-Packer® SCK 5844 Pro, motorised closing of the welding frame, high-performance under-air shrink tunnel
- Tunnel transport with plastic link chain
- Automatic waste winding
- Painting according to the colour of your choice.
||Profi Packer SCK® 5844 A
|Welding frame dimension*
||580 x 440 mm (L X W)
|Max. product height*
||400 V, 3 Ph., 50 Hz.
|Average consumption approx.
(L x W x H)
|2,360 x 1,140 x 1,600 mm
||approx. 500 mm
||approx. 250 mm
||Conveyor belt and bar chain conveyor
|Cycle rate per minute**
||up to approx. 15 packages
|Max. film roll width
|Max. film roll Ø
|Film roll core Ø
||from 7 to 60 mµ
||Polyolefin fine shrink films, PVC; PLA and other organic films
* It is not possible to combine all maximum dimensions!
** The performance specification is not binding (approx. value), as it depends on the product dimensions, the film type, the material thickness and the skill of the operating staff.